Tech to Singapore
Eligible businesses can apply for free support to deliver regtech, blockchain, fintech and insurtech products and services to Singapore. Applications have closed.
October 2021 to February 2022
Why this market
Singapore is the leading Asia Pacific hub for fintech, and ranked in the top three markets for NSW companies to expand into.
Participation requirements and success factors
- FTE minimum five employees
The ideal candidate
- Revenue generating
- Some customers in ASEAN already
- Unique and innovative product
- Compelling proposition for market
- Aware of the competitors
Some profiles do not fit in this program
- Companies without customers and/or not earning money yet
- 2020/21 NSW Going Global Export Program “Singapore” participants
Market intelligence briefings and cultural training
- Doing business in Asia
- Negotiating a deal in Asia
- Market briefing and sector/market specific opportunities
- Introduction to market specific business culture and etiquette
Industry opportunities, potential partner introductions and business matching
- Support for virtual attendance at in-market trade show - Singapore Fintech Festival, 8-12 November 2021
- Potential partner introductions
- Targeted 1:1 business matching, eg Introductions to scale up partners, consumers and investors
- Based on your needs for the market, we will assign you with one or more mentors to help you navigate the ASEAN and Singapore market
In-market assistance and logistical support
- Specialised NSW Government support led by Investment NSW onshore and in-market Trade and International teams
Program debrief, ongoing advice and follow up
- Ongoing support provided by dedicated NSW Government Export Adviser.
*curriculum subject to change / may be updated.
Applications have closed
Applications opened on 6 September and closed on 12 October 2021.