Australia's largest technology and innovation hub will provide 250,000 square metres of space for technology companies and affordable rates for startups and scaleups.
Tech Central will provide up to 250,000 square metres of space for technology companies, including 50,000 square metres at affordable rates for startups and scaleups, in a connected location brimming with heritage, culture and activity. The precinct is clustered around three core nodes of science, technology and entrepreneurship:
- Camperdown is a major node of biomedical innovation.
- Eveleigh leads a thriving ecosystem of deep tech innovation spanning Quantum, AI, Cyber & Robotics.
- Haymarket and its surrounding neighbourhoods are buzzing with major digital and creative innovators.
Why get involved?
- A prime location 1.5km from the centre of the city and 8km from Sydney Airport.
- A place to find a quality lifestyle with an abundance of culture, city parklands, sporting facilities, bars, restaurants and retail.
- A draw for global talent attracted to Sydney and NSW’s reputation as a vibrant place to live and work.
- Access to over 160,000 NSW STEM graduates, in NSW in close proximity to some of Sydney’s best higher education institutions.
- A place of great cultural and heritage importance to the Aboriginal community and Sydney’s other diverse communities.
- A culture of collaboration which encourages the sharing of ideas and resources.
How we help
NSW can help you become part of Tech Central by providing:
- market intelligence and investment opportunities
- support for business case development
- identification of suitable investment locations and partners in NSW
- facilitation of familiarisation visits to NSW
- advice on NSW Government programs and approval processes
- connections with government contacts and the local business network.
Expressions of interest
Please complete the EOI form to get involved.