Land Forces 2022 International Exposition
Apply to showcase your defence and aerospace related business on the NSW Government stand held from 4 to 6 October 2022. Applications have closed.
About Land Forces 2022
As the only one of its kind in the Indo-Asia-Pacific region, the Land Forces 2022 International ExpositionExternal Link showcases cutting edge products and companies in defence industries and promotes their capabilities to critical decision-makers from around the world. It will be held on 4 to 6 October at the Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre, Brisbane, QLD.
The NSW Government stand offers up to 24 businesses a prime location to showcase products and services, and connect with domestic and international representatives. Other benefits include:
- ongoing support for accessing new markets and developing your business
- on-stand support during the exhibition
- inclusion in the NSW Government promotional material.
The cost to exhibit is $3,500 (plus GST).
If you are successful, we will send you a letter of offer for you to sign and return to Investment NSW. This letter will include the conditions of the offer and payment details.
NSW producers of defence and aerospace-related equipment or providers of defence and aerospace-related services.
- be based in NSW
- have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN)
- employ at least 2 people (this can include owners)
- have been trading for at least 2 years
- be financially viable
- be able to demonstrate ability to achieve growth in sales, export potential/success and/or replacement of imports
- have quality marketing materials
- have a suitable product range on offer
- be able to attend a Trade Show Readiness Workshop in person (tentative for 8:30am to 1:30pm AEST on 5 September in Sydney with venue TBC).
How to apply
Applications closed on 22 July 2022.
Read the frequently asked questionsDownload File (PDF) 226 KB .
How applications will be assessed
Your application will be assessed by a panel of NSW Government staff.
You can expect to hear the outcome of your application by 29 July 2022.
Contact Investment NSW if you have any questions regarding the application process or exhibiting.