2023 Flavours of NSW zone
Applications closed on Friday 23 May 2023.
About Fine Food Australia
Fine Food AustraliaExternal Link is the largest food industry trade show in the southern hemisphere. Over 26,000 trade visitors from over 50 countries visit the show every year.
In 2023, the event will be held from 11 to 14 September at the Sydney International Convention Centre(ICC).
The Flavours of NSW zone showcases the diverse food and beverage manufacturing capabilities of NSW and promotes NSW Government support for the industry.
About the subsidy
The NSW Government will subsidise up to 12 businesses to exhibit in the Flavours of NSW zone.
Subsidy recipient will receive $4,500 towards the exhibition costs at Fine Food AustraliaDownload File .
Successful applicants are subject to the event organiser’s standard contractual arrangements.
Benefits of exhibiting in the Flavours of NSW zone
As a subsidy recipient, you will:
- display your products to domestic and international buyers, distributors and industry representatives
- be invited to attend networking events during the exhibition
- attend a Trade Show Readiness and Marketing Workshop in Sydney (Monday 31 July 2023)
- be included in NSW Government promotional marketing, including media releases, editorial content and socials
- have direct access on-site to NSW Government agency representatives
- be assisted to engage with other NSW Government support programs such as the Going Global Export Program
- explore opportunities to grow your manufacturing capability in NSW.
Applicants need to:
- be a small, niche and premium food and beverage business
- manufacture commercial food or beverage products in NSW from mostly domestic sources
- have at least 2 staff to work at your event booth in Sydney from 11 to 14 September 2023
- be willing and able to travel to Sydney approximately 6 weeks before Fine Food Australia for the pre-event workshop (Monday 31 July 2023).
Application process and key dates
Applications closed 23 May 2023.
The application process will occur in 2 stages:
- Your application will be assessed by a cross-agency panel of NSW Government staff by 6 June 2023.
- Selected applicants from stage 1 will be invited to submit a 1-minute self-recorded pitch video by 16 June 2023. These videos will be assessed by the judging panel.
Successful applicants will be notified by 30 June 2023.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or exhibiting, contact Investment NSW .
To get the latest news and information about NSW Government support for the food and beverage sector in NSW, subscribe to the Flavours of NSW newsletterExternal Link .