Agribusiness and agtech program
Find opportunities to showcase your product or service virtually at Agra Middle East (AgraME) in December 2021.
NSW at AgraME Virtual Delegation Program
AgraME is the leading event promoting sustainable, innovative agricultural practices to ensure food security in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Agribusiness are invited to attend NSW at AgraME Virtual Delegation Program on 8 to 9 December 2021.
The program includes:
- participation in the Virtual AgraME Exhibitor Portal, as well as:
- a profile page
- a product video or picture
- access to attendee list
- download of connections data
- team member pass
- smart onsite leads retrieval
- a two-page feature within the ‘NSW at AgraME’ compendium, which Investment NSW will use for lead generation opportunities in-market and virtually
- inclusion in two lead generation emails sent by Investment NSW to all AgraME attendees, visitors and exhibitors.
The cost to participate is AU$590. The total program cost is discounted, as Investment NSW has contributed funding.
To unlock global opportunities, confirm your attendance by 5pm on 11 November 2021.
NSW agri-food event at the World Expo in Dubai
Six NSW businesses can win an opportunity to pitch via video to high-profile investors at the NSW agri-food event in Dubai on 22 February 2022.
Applications closed on 19 November 2021.
Why this market
Known globally for its clean, green, and safe produce, NSW agribusinesses are innovative and have adopted agri-tech and food-tech solutions to drive consistent growth and sustainability.
The Middle East region has a population exceeding 450 million and its agriculture market is projected to grow 5.7% year on year from 2021 to 2026. Due to harsh climatic conditions and water scarcity, the region’s agricultural output is low, making food security and imports critical.
The pandemic has led to an increased focus on nutrition and wellbeing across the region, while also highlighting the need for innovative local farming solutions.