Eligible people and businesses can book free amenities at the Regional Landing Pad and tap into the metropolitan startup community.
About the Regional Landing Pad
The Regional Landing Pad provides a dedicated and secure work and collaboration space for regional entrepreneurs visiting Sydney.
Free amenities for regional entrepreneurs
Eligible NSW regional entrepreneurs can use amenities at the Regional Landing Pad for free.
Location and hours
The Regional Landing Pad is located at the Sydney Startup Hub, Level 1, 11-31 York St, SYDNEY NSW 2000. Amenities are available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
To book amenities at the Regional Landing Pad:
- you must work within the startup, innovation and technology ecosystem
- your startup must be registered outside of metropolitan Sydney.
We welcome entrepreneurs from Wollongong and Newcastle, bookings for day visits only, if space allows.
If you are unsure if your business is eligible, please contact the Sydney Startup Hub team.
How to book
To access the Regional Landing Pad, you must book in advance.
Sydney is the natural innovation entry point for NSW entrepreneurs and startups to access the broad range of opportunities including investment, information, technology and networks.
Regional entrepreneurs who plan a visit to the Regional Landing Pad can:
- visit and work in Sydney* for up to 3 days
- collaborate and network with like-minded entrepreneurs
- attend events and networking sessions taking place within the Sydney Startup Hub
- discover some of the global and national accelerator programs that operate inside the Sydney Startup Hub including Microsoft ScaleUp, Optus, Westpac Co.lab and the Transport for NSW Future Transport Digital Accelerator.
*Note: The Regional Landing Pad is designed so regional entrepreneurs can drop in whenever they are visiting Sydney. It is not designed to become a Sydney office base.
Explore the NSW startup community
Connect and engage with other founders, and discover the latest innovation events, programs and resources.