Female Founders Startup Program
Applications are open for the Female Founders Startup Program with 50 scholarships on offer.
Participants learn about:
- design thinking and how to conduct user research
- customer and market discovery
- business and financial modelling
- minimal viable products (MVP)
- product management, prototyping, and user and customer experience (UX and CX)
- company registration, shareholders and protecting IP
Participants also have access a quality mentor and peer network and have opportunities to put learnings into practice.
Fifty places are available with full and part scholarships on offer.
How to apply
You must be a NSW resident. You need a business idea or to be in the early stages of developing your startup, and have the commitment to accelerate your startup journey.
Applications close at 5:00 pm AEDT on Monday 21 March 2022.
Prospective applicants are also invited to our Female Founder Meetup. Christie Whitehill, award-winning entrepreneur and founder of Tech Ready Women will share what completing this program could mean for you and your startup.