Female Founders Startup Program
Applications are open for the Female Founders Startup Program with 50 scholarships on offer.
Delivered online by Tech Ready Women in partnership with the Sydney Startup Hub, the 8-week 2022 Female Founders Program enables startups to test and launch ideas in market.
Participants learn about:
- design thinking and how to conduct user research
- customer and market discovery
- business and financial modelling
- minimal viable products (MVP)
- product management, prototyping, and user and customer experience (UX and CX)
- company registration, shareholders and protecting IP
Participants also have access a quality mentor and peer network and have opportunities to put learnings into practice.
Fifty places are available with full and part scholarships on offer.
How to apply
You must be a NSW resident. You need a business idea or to be in the early stages of developing your startup, and have the commitment to accelerate your startup journey.
Applications close at 5:00 pm AEDT on Monday 21 March 2022.
Prospective applicants are also invited to our Female Founder Meetup. Christie Whitehill, award-winning entrepreneur and founder of Tech Ready Women will share what completing this program could mean for you and your startup.