NSW Accelerator in Residence Program
The NSW Government has announced that CyRise, the nation’s only dedicated cyber security accelerator, has been selected to operate the NSW Cyber Security Accelerator in Residence Program, to be based within Sydney’s Tech Central district.
About the Accelerator
The Accelerator in Residence Program, an initiative of the 2021 NSW Cyber Security Strategy, will create top-tier cyber tech startups and accelerate the growth of cyber scaleups, boosting innovation and job creation in NSW.
The Program aims to:
- attract new cyber businesses to NSW, as well as help existing companies increase in scale
- build local innovation and fast track growth from start-up to scaleup
- create high value cyber jobs
- attract investment to NSW cyber businesses above the industry average
- facilitate export opportunities in global networks