Saturday 11 June 2022
Lackey Street (between Carlton Crescent to Smith Street), Summer Hill
10:00 to 18:00
Entry is FREE! Simply turn up on the day (no ticket required).
Join us in Summer Hill as cars and buses make way for two- and four-legged traffic!
Check out the live entertainment including roving artists, performers and DJs. Enjoy the party area, family fun zone and dog zone.
The day’s entertainment will start with a family-friendly vibe and as the afternoon sets in, our DJs and musicians will take the tempo up a notch! Get ready for a family street fair as we celebrate community, neighbours, family and fur friends. With a touch of vintage circus, roving musicians and up-and-coming performances – the entertainment will deliver something for everyone.
There’ll also be plenty of places to sit and enjoy delicious food and drinks, while also supporting your local businesses.
Main stage entertainment
- 10:00 to 12:00 — Cirkus Bizurkus Skool (includes face painting, balloon twister and bubble artist)
- 12:00 to 12:45 — Andiamo Opera
- 12:45 to 13:00 — Phat Brass (Popular songs)
- 13:00 to 13:30 — Fiesta Viva Quartet (Mariachi)
- 13:30 to 14:00 — Phat Brass (Popular songs)
- 14:00 to 14:45 — Heartsville's Summer-Hillbilly Hoedown: Drey Rollan and Howlin Alvarez
- 15:00 to 15:45 — Heartsville's Summer-Hillbilly Hoedown: Charlie Finn Trio
- 16:00 to 16:45 — Heartsville's Summer-Hillbilly Hoedown: Marcus Holden Trio
- 17:00 to 17:45 — Heartsville's Summer-Hillbilly Hoedown: Los Romeos Oxidados
Please note that the entertainment and event closing time is subject to change.
Getting to your party
Lackey Street, Summer Hill where the Party is being held will be closed to traffic. It will transform into a relaxed pedestrian-only zone for one day only.
Why not leave the car at home and jump on public transport, walk or cycle to the Party?
Entry is free
There is no cost to join in the fun. The entertainment will be free. If you do choose to enjoy something to eat and drink while you soak up the atmosphere, you will need to pay for that.
No tickets required
You do not need to buy tickets, you can simply turn up on the day. We look forward to seeing you there!
Young children and families welcome
Children are welcome to come and join in the fun. There will also be a kid’s zone where you can have some fun with your little ones.
Food and drinks are available
Some local businesses will be offering exciting Your Street, Your Party specials. Other local businesses will be offering their regular menus. Plus, there will be dining zones and seating so that you can enjoy something to eat and drink.
There will also be temporary licenced areas at selected locations. The responsible service of alcohol will be practiced.
Your Street, Your Party series
Check out the other Your Street, Your Party events that are taking place across Sydney in May and June.