2022 Flavours of NSW zone
A $5,000 subsidy to exhibit in the Flavours of NSW zone at Fine Food Australia 2022. Applications have closed.
About Fine Food Australia
Fine Food Australia is the largest food industry trade show in the southern hemisphere. Over 26,000 trade visitors from over 50 countries visit the show every year.
In 2022, the event will be held from 5 to 8 September at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
The Flavours of NSW zone showcases the diverse food and beverage manufacturing capabilities of NSW and promotes NSW Government support for the industry.
About the subsidy
The NSW Government will subsidise up to 12 businesses to exhibit in the Flavours of NSW zone.
Subsidy recipient will receive $5,000 towards the exhibition costs at Fine Food Australia.
Successful applicants are subject to the event organiser’s standard contractual arrangements.
Benefits of exhibiting in the Flavours of NSW zone
As a subsidy recipient, you will:
- display your products to domestic and international buyers, distributors and industry representatives
- be invited to attend networking events during the exhibition
- attend a Trade Show Readiness and Marketing Workshop in Sydney (date to be confirmed)
- be included in NSW Government promotional marketing, including media releases, editorial content and socials
- have direct access on-site to NSW Government agency representatives
- be assisted to engage with other NSW Government support programs such as the Going Global Export Program
- explore opportunities to grow your manufacturing capability in NSW.
Applicants need to:
- be a small, niche and premium food and beverage business
- manufacture commercial food or beverage products in NSW from mostly domestic sources
- have at least 2 staff to work at your event booth in Melbourne from 5 to 8 September 2022
- be willing and able to travel to Sydney approximately 6 weeks before Fine Food Australia for the pre-event workshop (dates to be confirmed).
Application process and key dates
Applications closed 30 May 2022.
The application process will occur in 2 stages:
- Your application will be assessed by a cross-agency panel of NSW Government staff by 3 June 2022.
- Selected applicants from stage 1 will be invited to submit a 1-minute self-recorded pitch video by 17 June 2022. These videos will be assessed by the judging panel.
Successful applicants will be notified by 30 June 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or exhibiting, contact Investment NSW.
To get the latest news and information about NSW Government support for the food and beverage sector in NSW, subscribe to the Flavours of NSW newsletter.