Sunday 22 May 2022
The Strand (between Dee Why Parade to Oaks Avenue)
10:00 to 18:00
Entry is FREE! Simply turn up on the day (no ticket required).
Join us in Dee Why as cars and buses make way for two- and four-legged traffic!
Check out the live entertainment including roving artists, performers and DJs. Enjoy the party area, family fun zone and dog zone.
The day’s entertainment will start with a family-friendly vibe and as the afternoon sets in, our DJs and musicians will take the tempo up a notch! Get ready for eclectic bohemian vibes and a mix of DJ, live vocals, sax and trumpet that will have the crowd on their feet and dancing.
There’ll also be plenty of places to sit and enjoy delicious food and drinks, while also supporting your local businesses.
Main stage entertainment
- 10:00 to 12:00 — Cirkus Skool with Circus Bizurkus (includes face painting)
- 12:00 to 12:40 — Dance Pointe Studio (Local Kids Dance School)
- 12:40 to 12:50 — Phat Brass
- 12:50 to 13:30 — Viva (French and Spanish instrumentalist duo)
- 13:40 to 14:20 — The Salsa Society Dance School (Local Latin Dance School)
- 14:20 to 14:30 — Phat Brass
- 14:30 to 15:15 — Duan & Only (local Singer, Acoustic, Looping guitarist)
- 15:15 to 16:00 — DJ Hal Higgs (local)
- 16:00 to 16:45 — Sunset Socialites set 1 (DJ, Vocalist, Sax, Percussion)
- 17:00 to 17:45 — Sunset Socialites set 2 (DJ, Vocalist, Sax, Percussion)
Please note that the entertainment and event closing time is subject to change.
Getting to your party
The Strand, Dee Why where the party is being held will be closed to traffic. It will transform into a relaxed pedestrian-only zone for one day only.
Why not leave the car at home and jump on public transportExternal Link , walk or cycle to the Party?
There is no cost to join in the fun. The entertainment will be free. If you do choose to enjoy something to eat and drink while you soak up the atmosphere, you will need to pay for that.
You do not need to buy tickets, you can simply turn up on the day. We look forward to seeing you there!
Children are welcome to come and join in the fun. There will also be a kid’s zone where you can have some fun with your little ones.
Some local businesses will be offering exciting Your Street, Your Party specials. Other local businesses will be offering their regular menus. Plus, there will be dining zones and seating so that you can enjoy something to eat and drink.
There will also be temporary licensed areas at selected locations. The responsible service of alcohol will be practiced.
Your Street, Your Party series
Check out the other Your Street, Your Party events that are taking place across Sydney in May and June.