Student Fellowship Program
Investment NSW has engaged StartmateExternal Link - a leading provider of accelerator programs for aspiring entrepreneurs to deliver the 2023/24 Student Fellowship Program. This immersive bootcamp style program will run over two weeks targeting tertiary students who want a taster of what it would be like to work in a startup or launch their own startup.
What to expect
The student fellowship program offers:
- Intense Learning: Dive deep into the startup ecosystem through interactive workshops and expert-led sessions.
- Founders Challenge: Put your skills to the test in Startmate’s signature challenge, where you'll develop a business concept and pitch it to real investors.
- Mentorship: Benefit from guidance and insights from experienced entrepreneurs and industry professionals.
- Networking: Connect with like-minded peers, potential co-founders, and industry leaders.
- Career Opportunities: Become internship ready or join an accelerator program if you're committed to launching your own venture.
Ready to join?
Embark on a remarkable journey where aspirations meet innovation, and dreams evolve into reality. Over 300 tertiary students interested in building a career in the tech startup industry can apply nowExternal Link and find out how you are eligible to take part in an intense training and mentoring program to learn how to turn startup ideas into a business reality.
The program will be delivered across three cohorts of up to 120 students per cohort. Applications for the first cohort of students is now open from 4 September until 7 November 2023.
Applications open: 4 September 2023
Applications close: 7 November 2023
Cohort 1 program dates: 27 November – 8 December 2023
Please contact Startmate for more information.