Investment NSW is led by Chief Executive Amy Brown, who was previously Deputy Secretary at the Department of Premier and Cabinet heading the economic and commercial leadership team.
Investment NSW is jointly responsible to the:
Investment NSW consolidates the following groups within the Premier and Cabinet cluster in the NSW Government:
- the Jobs, Investment and Tourism group from NSW Treasury (includes Innovation Productivity Council, Jobs Plus, 24 Hour Economy Commissioner and Start-Up hubs)
- the Trade Group from NSW Treasury (including its Global network of offices)
- Destination NSW
- Office of the Chief Scientist from Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
- the Waratah Research Network from Department of Education
- the Commercial Branch and Economics Branch from Department of Premier and Cabinet.
The organisational structure (PDF) 89 KB is aligned to Investment NSW’s value chain and retained operational capabilities.